Wednesday, June 08, 2011

I like this pic of me so much it gets a whole post - "Apple Love" by Rhonda Roman

Apple Love by Rhonda Roman
 So a few Saturday's ago I was at the Davis Farmer's Market and Steve Smit from Mt. Moriah Farm's showed me this pic that a photographer had given him.  Steve is one of my favorite people anywhere.  I don't know why really.  But I go to the Farmer's Market many times just to see him/buy stuff from him.  He is funny, warm, interesting, social, etc.  And apparently a photographer caught one of our interactions from earlier this year.  

Fortunately, she put her name on the back of the picture and a little googling and I found her photo collection on flickr.  Her name is Rhonda Roman and I really like her collections there.  But in particular I love this picture she took of me and Steven and others at the Market.  It captures everything really about my interactions with Steve.  Thanks Rhonda.  A picture is worth way way more than 1000 words.

4 comments:

  1. That's a great picture. It makes me happy just to look at it. In the end, what's it all about except the connections we make with other people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing that pic. My feelings are similar to Bill's - I enjoy your blog, loved your blog post about links to other people you hadn't noticed before, and here is a beautiful shot by a top-notch photographer that captures what this life is about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliments! I was excited to be able to capture that moment!

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...